2.13.2009
pretty weather
Twice a month a group of girls and I get together at various places to socialize and let the kids play together. Since the weather has been so nice, we decided to make this week's playgroup OUTside! It was so nice for a change! The kids had a lot of fun. (Thanks Laura, for letting me steal your pictures, since I OF COURSE forgot my camera!)
All the mommies and their babies...except Camden, who was off playing somewhere. From left to right, it's Emily with Levi and Mecaden, me with Anderson, Laura with Grace Elizabeth, and Chelsea with Thibault and Eva. Cara was there too, but she was graciously taking the picture for us.
Anderson and Grace Elizabeth...great friends!
I wonder what they are saying to each other?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oooo...I remember those days! How fun that y'all get together with the little ones. Nothing bonds a friendship more than going through the first years of motherhood together. My closest friends are still those I spent time with at the park, chasing kids!
So happy to see you girls together! What a great picture.
Post a Comment