10.23.2009

birthday festivities


Yesterday was a typical day for us. I did take Anderson to the park to swing and play on the slides while Camden was in school for just some one-on-one time. After naptime, I let him open a few presents.

Speaking of naptime, this is how I found the birthday boy when it was time to wake him up:


So precious.

Then he opened a few presents.




After dinner, we gave him his cake and sang Happy Birthday to him. He wasn't terribly fond of the birthday hat. He also wouldn't eat the cake unless I put it in his mouth for him. He seemed to enjoy it though!







We had a fun day celebrating, and we are looking forward to having another little celebration for him on Sunday night with family.

Still can't believe he's ONE!

1 comment:

emily bennett said...

soooo sweet. love that bib- almost got one for Levi.

glad he got to spend some one-on-one fun with mama too! still can't believe our little boys are 1 already!