10.23.2009

fantastic fall

There is this gorgeous fall tree down the street from our house. I decided to walk over there one day with the boys to try and take some fall pictures. In my head I was picturing the boys sitting next to each other with lovely little smiles on their faces. Well, we all know what really happens during these kinds of photo shoots. So, I ended up just capturing pictures of the boys having a blast in the leaves. There are quite a few!

















3 comments:

emily bennett said...

the first picture of the boys looking at you (with you in the leaves taking the picture- it's like 2 after anderson's last solo shot) the camden is making anderson's classic open mouth face! in a few more too, but that the most! maybe they will grow up to look like each other after all :)

great pics, ash! good idea!

Jenn & David said...

love love love the fall photos! These are fantastic!!

becca Simmons said...

These pictures are so awesome! I love their easy grins!