I have started a recipe blog! The thought just occurred to me the other day to start the blog just so I can have all my recipes in one place, categorized and everything. I have a laptop, so it's so easy for me to just pull up the recipe online and then stick it next to my cooking station. The recipes are either old ones that I've had forever, or new ones I find and have tried. I haven't added any pictures of the food yet, because so far I'm just adding all the ones I have written down on paper. As I make them, I will try to remember to take a picture. After all, presentation is important in food preparation, right? So, I'm working on that. Please check it out and try some of the recipes! As you try them, please leave a comment to let me know you tried it and how you liked it! It's still a work in progress, so bear with me! Click here:
yummy to my tummy
4 comments:
wonderful idea! i'm so proud of you! i will probably be getting all of my dinner plans from your new blog :)
it is great- you sure typed up a LOT of recipes in just a few days!
what a neat idea! and even nicer of you to share!! :) i've been trying to figure out ways to organize my recipes so i could search for ones with different ingredients...maybe i'll compile mine and try the same thing!
...and of course, i'll be trying out some of your recipes--have you ever tried freezing any of your casseroles?
That is awesome Ashley!
Yay Ash! I'm so excited about your recipe blog! I just now scanned through it, and my mouth is already watering! :)
Post a Comment