One thing we do a LOT of around here is art. Camden is constantly creating something. A couple of weeks ago, I thought it was time to introduce Anderson to the wonderful world of creativity. He LOVED it!
Camden just whipped up this sheep on a whim yesterday with no help. I think it's too cute.

"Now, where'd that sticker go that I just had?"

Putting stickers on paper might've been his favorite part. It's so good for their fine motor skills, too.

Camden's sweet little note on Anderson's paper. Also, a pink elephant with a reallllly long trunk.


Teaching little brother how it's done.

Double-fisting it.


2 comments:
I love Camden's artwork! I love how Camden thinks of someone in particular to make his works of art for. Right now, we have his "Jesus is alive" art on the fridge. It replaced the dinosaur art he had drawn for Uncle Will.
I am cracking up at the reinder (moose?). I love Cam's drawings, they always make me laugh.
Love how A is sticking his tongue out to concentrate in the pic with the stickers- does DB do that?
Post a Comment