We went to the zoo last week and had such a great time!!! I always enjoy going to the zoo. It's so fun seeing the excitement on your kids' faces when they get to see all these animals that they probably thought only existed in books. :) The weather was absolutely gorgeous (maybe a little warmer than I would have liked, but still great). It was fairly crowded, since it was spring break and it did look like the best day to be there, weather-wise. We ended up staying for about 6 hours or so! We were all SO tired when we left. I'll just let most of the pictures speak for themselves!
Anderson started off in his stroller, but that did not last long. After a few minutes he wanted nothing to do with it!
I have no idea what is on my shirt in this picture... I don't recall it being there all day. Embarrassing!
3 comments:
Maybe next year you won't have to go because with three you'll BE the zoo. hahaha I'm so excited for you!
So.much.fun. We have got to take JD!!!
use picnik or something like that to touch up whatever was on your shirt--that's such a sweet picture... you should frame it :)
Post a Comment