Sorry it's been a while, y'all! You know what I think I realized? I haven't been taking many pictures lately, and I think I tend to assume that I don't have anything worth posting on the blog if I don't have any pictures to add to it. I know this is not true for others' blogs I read... I am still more than happy to read blogs if they don't have pictures. So, feel free to leave me a comment to tell me you'd still love my blog even if I didn't always post pictures. Maybe I'll write more often if you do. ;)
We enjoyed such a beautiful day as a family today. It started off with cinnamon rolls, our Saturday morning tradition, and then we headed to Camden's first t-ball practice of this season. I LOVE t-ball... it's so cute to watch those little guys (and a some girls) out there trying so hard to be big kids. I didn't any pictures this morning but will start taking some once the kids get their uniforms (which I think might look the same as last year). We went shopping for Camden, he needed new shorts and new tennis shoes. We got him shoes with laces (he had velcro before), which means he has no choice but to learn to tie his shoes now! He probably should have already learned by now, but it's one of those things I just haven't thought about since he didn't have shoes he needed to tie. Anyone have a good shoe-tying song or technique that worked wonders for your child? Feel free to enlighten me! Speaking of kids learning to do things... this is on the horizon for us:
Notice the blurring... haha! I tried to get a picture that I wouldn't have to "blur", but it just wasn't happening. I am not by any means jumping full-force into potty-training... I don't think he's quite ready. But, I am talking a lot about it to him and have gotten him to sit in it a few times. Camden was closer to 3 when he was fully trained, so I'm guessing it'll be similar for Anderson... which gives me a few more months. Thank goodness. :)
So, according to our gender poll, y'all must REALLY think we are having a girl! Either that, or you just want us to, whether you think it's a girl or not. :) It will be fun to find out, in October! It's kinda hard to believe that the appointment after next, we could find out the gender. But, we will be strong and will not do it! I am going to make sure that the lady doesn't do what she did last time... you can refresh your memory here if you forgot what happened. I am praying that doesn't happen again!
I feel like I'm definitely starting to "pop" a little bit, which is CRAZY to me considering I'm not even 13 weeks. I know they say you show earlier with each pregnancy... and I certainly believe it! I am in that awkward stage between regular clothes and maternity clothes. I just need it to be warm outside so I can start living in skirts and dresses. My sickness has been off and on... if you don't already know, I felt great up until 11 weeks, then all of a sudden started getting sick. I started taking Zofran (I actually have the generic brand, though) and it has been working wonders! I try not to take it every day, as it has not been kind to my digestive system. (TMI, sorry.) But, I was warned about that so I am doing everything I can to fix that problem. We got to hear the heartbeat for the first time last week, and it was in the 160's and just beautiful!
Well, that's about it around here, guys. Not much going on... just gearing up for spring and hoping to take more pictures so I will have something to post about. ;) Let's hope the sleet last week was the final farewell to winter!!
4 comments:
I'd still read your blog if you didn't have pictures in every post ;)
I love your pictures, but a picture-less post is just as great!
I will always love your blog, pictures or not!!!
Glad to hear you are finally feeling well and love hearing updates about your boys. :) Bet Cam looks all grown up out on the baseball field.
Post a Comment